Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dont stop thinking about tomorrow.

Happy New Year!

Since the lasy post of me, a lot has happened. I went to Trets ( European study center if SGI Europe) as a keibi again. It was my 4th time there as a keibi. When I was there, there was in the second half of de week a course of German Young men. On this course were among them 3 old keibies who i met last time in Trets 2 yrs ago, when I was a Keibi there. Also, there was a young men i knew from chapter Limburg south, district Maastricht. At that time he just moved back to Germany. It was wonderful to see him again.

Since the last time 2yrs ago, a lot has chanced in Trets. Since 2009 there is wireless internet at the center in Trets. If i had known that, I had brought my laptop along with me.

I also met a few Men division members from Germany, who where in Trets to support the young men course. One of them was the German study department responsible, The other was a chapter chief for Berlin. Both of them wrote articles for the second level study exams of last November. Which I also participated in.

When I came back from Trets, I learned from my girlfriend that she will come to the Netherlands this March to start her PhD study in Groningen. This news made me very happy. As did it to some of our mutual friends.

Only last month a member from Japan called me to ask my address, so they could send me a Christmas and New year card. Then She told me that she and her family probably will come to the netherlands for 1 year. Her husband has to do an upgrade course at the HQ of his company, which is situated in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. It will be nice to greet them back in the district again.

Let's hope that this year will be a very good year.
André

No comments: