Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Well, after a long period of not writing, I finally have the time again to do so.

Today some 40 members of SGI Netherlands left from Eindhoven Airport to Marseille Airport (France), to go for the Dutch summercourse of SGI Netherlands at the Institute European du SGI (IESGI)center at Trets, France. I went to Eindhoven Airport to see them off.

Although most of them I knew, I saw also some new faces. One of the members, who will be a Byakuren (hostess) at this course,told me she would fly from Eindhoven Airport. There where members from Rotterdam, Den Bosch, Tilburg, Breda, Amsterdam(!) and Eindhoven.

I wish all memers who went for the Trets course this year a great and fun week and a save flight from and to Marseille!

André

No comments: